Monday, November 28, 2016

Objective 7: SELF REFLECTION

I think what worked best for me was the schedule I was on. I posted twice daily at the same time. They were times that I felt were popular times for social media use. I also tried my hardest to become more interactive with with other users and local customers. I think that I got a lot of interaction with our pictures of our everyday arrangements because they were out of the norm.

One thing that I wish I would have done different is to focus more on variety. The pictures that I was given to work with were all the same things. Weddings and babies. Most people that follow us are looking for those things, but I wish I would have made it more personal. I wish I would have posted more behind the scenes of our shop and the faces behind Bloomers.


No comments:

Post a Comment